Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quality baby Bibs- mallybibs.com

BONUS : FREE SHIPPING on mallybibs.com until Nov 19th . ENTER CHICBLVD UPON CHECK OUT IN THE NOTES SECTION :)

I love this idea- Bibs with functionality and will last years! Check out this website mallybibs.com Now these bibs are CUTE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As a second time mom to be , I know that I want an item that will last longer than a few months. With my son Dylan his baby bibs would either be destroyed from eatting or He'd grow out of them. How fraustating! I like to keep a baby bib in my diaper bag that can clean up easily and actually last a few feedings. It appears that mallybibs.com has resolved my issue! Love that!

mallybibs.com fits babies 6-36 months old and they also have ones for Toddlers 1-4 years old. They also have a unique feature- all are reversible with a food-catch pocket on one side! Great idea!

Kailynn


www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

No comments: