Friday, January 25, 2008

picky moms chose the best-ciaobellabody.com


I've always been picky about what body products I use on my baby. I don't want anything harsh or abrasive to harm their new little bodies. Markets change quick and 3 years later I'm in search of great naturals products for our little girl.
I found this website-ciaobellabody.com and they sent me a wonderful sampling package to try out on our little girl... can't wait for fun bath time with her.

Check out this great info about ciaobellabody.com

Ciao Bella's natural bath & body products for babies and children combine all natural botanicals and pure essential oils which will gently cleanse, nourish and protect babies delicate skin. This collection is enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Chamomile to enhance a calming and relaxing bath & bedtime routine. We carefully select each ingredient for the ability to hydrate, soothe, nourish and protect babies delicate new skin. Many of our ingredients are organic and none of our baby products contain skin-drying sulfates, petroleum based parabens, mineral oil or FD&C colors, so they are safe and gentle for babies and adults with sensitive skin. Our specially designed soothing scent is a combination of Lavender, Mandarin, Tangerine and Chamomile, which will calm & relax baby before bed.


Kailynn
then a cozy snuggle with your infant child. I can't wait to have my first snuggle with our little girl in her outfit from chickpeaanasoup.com.

Check them out at chickpeaanasoup.com. Expect reasonable prices with boutique style!


Happy Baby Shopping!
Kailynn
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

No comments: