Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mom to Be- a day in Bliss!

I had a horrible day and night of contractions - no sleep until 2:30am. I decided that I needed to do something for myself since it's getting really close to having this baby.

So I went and had a pedicure- a deluxe pedicure with parrifan wax, massage- it was heaven.
My house cleaners came and cleaned the house while I was gone.
I splurged on a McDonalds cheese burger- I have GD so I don't get to eat a lot of fun prego foods.
I finished my hubbys to do list before the baby.. and texted him about how he really needs to help out more... he is feeling bad since he left me at home last night for his baseball game till 12:30am while I was having contractions.
My DS is at the babysitters- so I'm home alone
I'm going to try to take a nap and relax for the rest of the day.

No comments: