Friday, April 25, 2008


Check out this great These amazing women created teething jewelry for brilliant!

They already have celebrity fans and so many moms recommending the products. From keeping your child occupied at church to a nice handy teething ring that doubles as stylish jewelry.

This is my favorite design- CHIC,RIGHT?

More info on product:
Made from the same material as many teething toys, Teething Bling® looks great on Moms, Grandmas, Aunts and Caregivers but is safe for curious babies to handle and chew.

Teething Bling® products are 100% lead-free.

Smart Mom Jewelry is non-toxic, phthalate, BPA and PVC free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp. CE marking approved."

Visit to get your BLING :)
Kailynn Reality Internet mom to be

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cyndi said...

I almost got one of these. I just didn't know if I would actually wear it. But the have a ton to choose from. I think they are pretty cleaver. Maybe I will still get one Rig is always trying to suck on my necklace and chew on my tiff bracelet not good for new teeth!!!