Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Favorite swing!

 Has anyone else seen this swing- Graco Sweet Peace? It's a bit expensive but for all it does - I think its worth it

I'm so impressed it has everything I could ever think of for an infant swing.

Just some of my favorite features:

carseat can snap onto swing base for when infant is sleeping in carseat and you don't want to transfer to swing
plugs into wall
vibration like bouncer
swaddle blanket with safety belt feature
my favorite- ipod plugs into swing.
swing comes off base so If I want to go to another room and baby is sleeping then I just remove and take with me.
PhotobucketHere is the link: http://mysweetpeace.com


Kailynn
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.