Friday, April 4, 2008

A new mom, A new attitude

If you have been following my blog you may know that I had a very painful condition while I was pregnant where my uterus was attached to my abdominal wall. The week I found out I was pregnant I was supposed to meet with a surgeon to schedule my surgery to remove my painful adhesions.
I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant because I was already having a lot of pain from the adhesions. Well long story short I made it through 9 months of incredible pain to bring into the world my beautiful little girl. They removed my adhesions during my c-section.

I can't believe I made it through the whole process and the best part of it is that I feel wonderful now. Actually I feel amazing, better than I have felt in a year!

I can't wait to start working out and getting back into shape. Although I have to wait 6 weeks to work out... I have already started my weight loss by wearing a "taut" band by Brooke Burke.

I'll keep you updated on the progress!!

No comments: