Monday, October 22, 2007

1 Stop Shop for Moms To BE! mamasandmunchkins.com


This is a great one stop shop for all moms out there! If you are expecting your first child or 2ND child like me you will find everything you need at one place! Love this store-www.mamasandmunchkins.com. They also have FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.00- what a good deal! I love that I can find Maternity clothes- I found special top which is going to be on my Christmas list called the Orrin top here at www.mamasandmunchkins.com
Don't you love it? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket:)

I also love the huge array of amazing diaper/mama bags including JU JU BE bags, LEXIE BARNES,Jenny Norene, Mia Bossi, OI OI, Rockstar Moms bags and more!

I love the Mia Bossi Bags which are called the "it" bags of celebrity moms! These bags can be seen carried by the hottest celebrity moms- I believe I've heard that Madonna, Katie Holmes, Kate Hudson and Tori Spelling, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson, Anne Heche, Tina Fey, Regina King, Melanie Brown and Nancy O'Dell all have one of these bags!
This one is my FAVORITE BAG Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Check out more on the mama bags here www.mamasandmunchkins.com

If you are like me - pregnancy just makes you want to have something special for you and the little one... a little bit of pampering just makes you GLOW!

Whether it's a new maternity top or a super hot bag to last years to come- you have to check them out for the latest must haves for moms and moms to be!

Kailynn

www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

No comments: