Tuesday, October 23, 2007

O Yikes- I love love this Cute bag! oyikes.com


You have to visit this site
www.oyikes.comThey have the most beautiful bag that the whole family will use and enjoy!

The wonderful people from
www.oyikes.com sent me the most amazing bag!

I couldn't believe all of the extras that came with the bag! You don't get all of this with your regular designer diaper/toddler bags. The sling back bag came with a changing pad, wipes case, Insulated bottle holder and accessory case- WOW!

I love love all of the fun and bold colors- I got the Tangerine/ Raspberry color- so pretty!

Luckily we just found out that we are having a GIRL so this bag will match our girly girl :)

So excited to show it off with my baby girl.


Kailynn


www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com

No comments: