Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What is Green and White?

ME!

I don't think I'm ever going to get over this all day sickness I feel. I woke up this morning about 4am and could not stop throwing all all morning. My poor son woke up and laid down by the bathroom door and cried that I was scaring him. He is so worried about me-I feel so bad for him. He is always telling everyone that his mommy is sick and her tummy hurts.
I tried everything to calm my tummy down and nothing worked. I wasn't like this with Dylan although I did feel sick and nauseated if I didn't eat at specific times through out the day but I think I only threw up like 3 times my entire pregnancy. This pregnancy on the other hand is so different. I rarely can eat very much at one time and going out to eat- forget about it!Hopefully this will subside soon :)

No comments: