Thursday, October 11, 2007


Hi there- My name is Kailynn and I am one of the co- founders of chicblvd.com- which was created during my first pregnancy:)
This is my first photoshoot with Dylan for chicblvd.com :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have a beautiful 3 year old son in which I had a c-section. About a year later after the birth of my son I had to have a surgery for extreme pain from my lovely life long curse- endometrosis- YUK! During my surgery they found that my uterus was attached to my abdominal wall and left it in concern of a uterus rupture. After much consultation we decided to leave the uterus attached unless it gave me some trouble. So to my dissatisfaction about another year later I started to have pain and it was determined that it was from my adhesions on my uterus and we scheduled a surgery. So needless to say the same week I scheduled to meet my surgeon I found out I was pregnant- SURPRISE!!! :)

Kailynn
For more updates on my journey, sign up for www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com.

No comments: