Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Organization 101- gooberbaby.com


Organization 101- gooberbaby.com

With Baby #2 I really want to be more organized! I want to be able to find the things I'm looking for rather than buying new stuff that later find I don't need only because I couldn't find it in my Bags-UGGG! These bags are a stylish must have solution for me. I can keep all the babies diaper bag essentials in one place that I can transfer from bag to bag.

Find More at gooberbaby.com

Goober Baby Tote Bag

"Can't find what you need at the bottom of your purse or diaper bag? Designed for the modern mom, this stylish and functional bag has a clear vinyl front that helps keep you organized for those journeys out with your baby or toddler. Use it as a snack bag, a medical kit, or store those diaper-duty essentials."

The Goober Baby Tote bag was recently awarded the iParenting Media Award for '2008 Best Products'.
Organization

Features
See-through front for quick access to contents
Practical waterproof interior for easy wiping
Durable, easy hook and loop closure
Measures: 8” x 10”
Fabrics: 100% Cotton / 100% Vinyl
Care: Hand wash and hang to dry
Made in Canada

No comments: