Monday, October 22, 2007

4 Grandbabies in a row!


My family loves to do things in sequence. Two years ago, my parents had three children get married within the same summer. Wow- That was a busy summer! Now two years later they have 4 grand children to arrive within a 6 month time frame! I am the oldest of six children- 5 girls and 1 boy! We are all married now except for the youngest and she's only 16 so they don't have to worry about her for awhile :) I have a sister due in late December or january ( having a GIRL) , My sister in law due in late January ( having a GIRL), I'm due in March and I just found out today my sister is having a baby in June.
This will be a household of grandchildren!!!

Kailynn

For more updates on my journey, sign up for www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com.

No comments: