Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Booglet moved in!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007
My Booglet moved in!

My younger sister, Anna, is one of my very best friends. both of my sisters are my closest friends in the world. i adore them. i have a special relationship with each of them. anna is my sister that i tease a lot. she's my younger sister, so maybe that's why. but we spend a lot of time laughing and playing around. its been that way ever since we were younger. aimee, my older sister, and i used to tease her mercilessly when she was around the age of 5. She had that horrible Dorothy Hammil haircut...looked like a bowl around her head =) and we teased her and told her that she was really a boy! Funny thing is she believed us for a short period in time. =) We told her that her real name was "Bert" and that she just hadn't grown a "pee pee" yet. HORRIBLE! i know! But it was hilarious. Mom and Dad finally blew our cover. But ever since then we lovingly teased her by calling her "Bert". Well, middle school rolled around and she HATED that name. So it changed one day from Bert to "Booglet Moonchinsky". Odd, i know. But she's my Booglet! Always has been and I still refer to her as "Boogy". Anyway, She moved out here 2 years ago to go to university in costa mesa. I have so much fun spending time with her. She practically lives here at my home. she's ALWAYS over! But its a good thing =) She's the kind of family that you never get tired of. she's always fun to be around. She and Micah get along GREAT! And of course I love that! She's literally such a part of my every day that i can't imagine her NOT living close by. As summer rolled around she decided to move home to MY house! =) I was thrilled that she chose to stay with me...i was dreading her going home to mom and dad's in Colorado cause i knew i'd miss her too much! But...My Booglet moved in! And i'm so happy!

My husband is a pro-surfer, so he travels quite a bit...especially during the summer months. And having Anna at home will really help me not to get so lonely. PLUS! As an added bonus, Anna is going to be my baby's nanny during her school year. So it's nice having her here, watching me go through this whole prego process. It definitely bonds her to him. I already feel the baby move when she's around. I know he ADORES her as much as I do! =)

XOXO,
alli

No comments: