Monday, July 30, 2007

mini baby shower

so my friend megan threw me a mini baby shower because she will not be able to make it to the shower that my mom and micah's mom are throwing. she invited one other person, sophie. because sophie and megan are going on vacation together the same week of the shower! =) it was really cute that megan did that. i loved it. so sweet. she took us to sugar shack in huntingon beach. she had everything decorated with blue and brown. so sweet. there were balloons and flowers and cutie diaper napkins. she made ice cubes that had frozen plastic babies in them. and we all had to guess what time our ice cube babies would be born. sophie said 45 min. she lost. i said 20. megan said 25. megan technically won, but she gave the prize to me because she said she couldn't be the winner. =) anyway, that was fun. they spoiled me with presents and fun and i couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my sunday morning. =) thanks, megan! thanks, sophie!

XOXO,
alli

No comments: