Friday, June 29, 2007

Love My Belly

So, there is the sweetest company called Love My Belly. They recently had one of their T-shirts photographed in a gossip mag cause Selma Hayek was wearing it! I remember seeing it and thinking, "that's so freakin cute! I want one!" Well, yay for me! I got one~! it's adorable. it says, "stylish sexy pregnant" and it's really cozy black cotton. i love it! i can't wait to sport it! I need my belly to get a little bigger before i can fill it out nicely...but will definitely rock it when the belly's there =) They also sent me a really fun Horoscope T for me. it reads, "love my virgo" cause i'm having a virgo baby! =) super fun. super sweet. make sure you check out their things. They are online and great!~ If you need help contacting them, feel free to contact the girls at chicblvd by going to WWW.CHICBLVD.COM

XOXO,
alli

For more updates on my journey, sign up for www.getchicmail.com at ChicBlvd.com.

No comments: